Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick Update


I just got my computer back from the repair shop and thought I'd fire off a quick post before working on my next article. My hard drive had to be replaced, but luckily I backed it up just before it was destroyed, so I am not missing very much information and will be able to continue without a hitch.

Also, I thought I'd share a link with you: there is a hospital sending out free first aid kits if you give them an email address for them to send an "electronic newsletter". I know nothing about the hospital or the quality of the kits, but junk email accounts are common practice and are worth using for some free first aid supplies. Of course, it is always best to construct your own first aid kit with knowledge of what you're most likely to need in whatever area you are in, but this will still probably be useful to a certain extent.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about ur cpu! glad ur back up and running!

    ReplyDelete